Friday 10 December 2010

A Different View

Maybe my crafting reflects the weather, so here you have another card using Delightful Decorations, but a very different colourway. The idea for this design came from an American crafter (sorry I can't remember who). I like the gentle look, while it still has a sophisticated Christmas feel using colours based on our garden as the snow slowly melt.

The colours come from the new Neutral Collection in the Stampin' Up! 2010/11 catalogue. These are just delicious to work with and are so versatile, and the best thing not only do you have the card and the inks, but also Designer Paper and accessories like brads and ribbons. I'm sure you will see more examples from this palette in the coming weeks.
So thanks for looking and keeping crafting.

1 comment:

Pegcraftalot.blogspot.com said...

I just love these colours and this stamp set is a favourite of mine too x